Ralph M. EidI was born on July 1, 1977,
My late the father Mansour Eid was an employee of the Commercial Register in Beirut for forty years, He was known for his integrity, credibility, dynamism, honesty and respect for the laws and his superiors
I Graduated from ISSED Law School with a law degree; I was raised to understand the complexities of Lebanese law and empathize with those faced with its challenges.
- Licensed in Law and Appeals
- Strong communication, persuasion and leadership skills
- Resourceful and results oriented
- Expertise in companies and commercial laws, real estate and property, construction and contracts laws.
- trusted to speak on their behalf to accomplish desired results
- Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently; dedicated and meticulous
- Strong experience in retail
- Strong English, French and Arabic
- Draft, review and revise substantive policy statements
- Administer and monitor contracts concerning sales, joint ventures, distribution and franchise rights
- Correspond with representatives of regulated entities regarding relevant policy issues upon the request of clients
- Assisted with in house counseling for different areas of business including commercial contracts, property laws, criminal laws, and civil disputes
- Implement best practice law standards within clients’ firm while developing long term solutions for recurring issues such as collections; and continuously review administrative systems to maximize efficiency
- Provide advice to interns regarding regulatory and policy matters
- Negotiated and drafted new contracts
- Enhanced client relations to include several local companies and private businesses
- Developed a follow up system on contract follow up and execution
- Dealt with trademarks and ensured proper compliance
- Handled cases for international companies which involved copyright infringement
- Advised clients and businesses on their legal matters and legal association
- Advised Human Resources departments within companies on policies that does not conflict with the local labor law
- Acted as agent, trustee, guardian, and executor for businesses and individuals
- professional in commercial and company and construction and real estate laws
Since 2005 till present I gained lots of experience by representing major international companies in the Middle East and the Arab region.
Some of our clients are :
- Yorpak marketing and sales promotion s.a.r.l
- Rapid Industries s.a.rl
- Fimaco for Finance and Management holding
- Legal consultant for BTC – Business Trading Company in Beirut Lebanon
BTC – Business Trading Company, Primarily developers of projects which include shopping centers, leisure facilities, real estates and retail business.
- Legal consultant for AAC – Abdulaziz - Ara Construction Company since 2009
AAC – is a professional construction company – buildings and houses
- Legal consultant for GATE Engineers & Associates since 2010
GATE Engineers & Associates is a global provider of professional engineering and management services to a wide spectrum of markets.
- Legal consultant for R.B Productions Company since 2010
R.B Productions, professional Music Production Company
- Legal consultant for Afkarcom Designs - since 2013
Afkarcom Designs is a full service interior design company specializing in high-end custom places
- Legal consultant for creawood - since 2015
Part of my duties is:
- establishing companies
- counsel the management on legal issues related to corporate matters, trade licenses and intellectual property, nondisclosure agreements
- Draft and vet the legal contracts and agreements entered with the external parties, alliance / joint venture partners, the Government / Municipal authorities
- Ensure proper documentation and undertake vetting of agreements in cases of mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide advice and assistance so that the company interests are protected on matters relating to Trademarks, Copyrights, Intellectual Property rights and Patents.
- Represent the Company in cases of litigations / arbitrations or other cases having legal implications.
- Supervision and assistance in the formulation of legal documents like Articles of Associations, Memorandum of Understandings, Power of Attorney etc.
- Routine interactions with the Government Agencies, Ministries, Police Department etc for matters related to official business.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the direct manager