Our expert Corporate Lawyers handles all your company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects.
Our principal goal will be to guarantee that your company’s transactions comply with Lebanese laws and regulations, while actively helping your company to avoid possible legal risks and violations.
Our duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits.
Our lawyers have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
For new businesses, we help our clients select the type of legal entity for their business.
We can consult with the client’s accountant, in order to enable the client to determine which type of legal entity type best suits the client’s financial and tax plan for the business.
As an experienced business law firm, we will make sure that your business is properly formed, in conformity with Lebanese laws.
We represent international Corporations, Off-shore, Holding, Stock market, Limited liability, representative office on a variety of Lebanese business and corporate legal matters, including:
- Drafting and Negotiating Business Contracts
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- Non-competition and Non-solicitation Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Purchase or Sale of a Business
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contract Disputes
- Commercial Arbitration and Commercial Mediation of Disputes
- Dissolution and Liquidation of a Business
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
We can offer you a full range of Corporate law services, don’t forget to contact us, we also offer free guides.